NOTE: Whole house unit (EU) is intended for European countries (UK included). Before placing your order, please make sure your piping system uses millimeters as a measurement.  If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at, and we will assist you further.   There are two ways to connect the Analemma unit depending on what kind of plumbing system you use. Standard methods used are press fitting or compression fitting.  
A certified plumber is required for the installation of the whole house unit. The whole house Analemma unit is fitted with a standard 28 mm piping. If the pipe size in your home differs from the size of Analemma whole house unit, make sure your plumber acquires a reducer/adapter. For example, if you have a 19 mm piping, a reducer that will connect the 19 mm piping to our standard 28 mm piping on the whole house Analemma unit is required to properly install the whole house unit.

Analemma Water is not responsible for the installation of the whole house unit.